Unicorn SPit and Unicorn SPiT Sparkling
14 Vibrant Colors! Make color or os opaque or vibrant as your dreams require
Use as a PAINT or dilute with water to create a GEL, STAIN, GLASE, WHITE WASH or ANTIQUING TINT!
Unicorn SPit has an exquisite Jasmine scent and is ideal for use in creating or refinishing tons of projects!
Unicorn Spit Sparkling
Turn ordinary objects into holographic-like MASTERPIECES on wood, glass, metal, fabric, concrete, canvas, laminate, epoxy & More. Unicorn SPit SPARKLiNG Stains have a refreshing Lemongrass Scent. Sparkling stains deep into the pores of bare wood and other materials - embedding luminous sparkles and shimmer! It can be also used over existing finishes as a luminous Glaze
6 Holographic - Like Colors
Sapphire Swift, Violet Vulture, Dolly Thunderbird, Golden Gosling, Lavish Lovebirds, and Sterling Sasha
Instructions for use:
- Laminate use: Sand the surface with 220 sand paper after cleaning, then dust well before applying
- Glass: For best results, mix Unicorn SPiT with a WATER-BASED decoupage before applying to glass. For a solid/non-transparent color, use a 1:1 ratio of Unicorn SPiT /decoupage. For more transparent color (stained-glass style) results, use 1-part Unicorn SPiT to 4-parts decoupage. Apply mixture directly to glass and let cure completely. To add durability to the exterior of regularly handled items, spray a light, NON-WATER BASED clear coat over project and let dry.
Fabric use:Stamping method: Use Unicorn SPiT full strength for “stamping” (creating design on a separate surface and then “stamping” it on to a fabric project). Then, use a water bottle and your hand or brush to blend.
Direct to fabric projects: Mix Unicorn SPiT with 3-7 parts water in a spray bottle or cup and brush it on, drip it on or spray it on.
Protecting your finished project: Use a NON-WATERBASED product intended for waterproofing fabric after Unicorn SPiT has completely dried.
Washing: Fabric will retain much of the Unicorn SPiT color if treated before washing (see various methods below)*. For best results, wash in cold water by hand (with very little laundry detergent). Rinse with cold water. Various methods to increase the colorfastness of the Unicorn SPiT before washing are as follows:
- - Fabric Medium: Mix a Fabric Medium with Unicorn SPiT according to instructions on the Fabric Medium bottle.
- - Allure® Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint: Mix Unicorn SPiT with Allure Gloss (Shiny Clear) in a 1:1 ratio. Dry flat 5 hours. Washable after 72 hours.
- - Non-waterbased fabric protectant: Let Unicorn SPiT dry. Apply protectant. Allow to dry as indicated on product. Let set for 24 hours before washing.
- - Hair Dryer: Let Unicorn SPiT dry. Use hottest blow dryer setting to heat fabric until fabric is hot. Allow to cool back down to room temperature. Let set for 24 hours before washing.
- - Iron: Let Unicorn SPiT dry. Put iron on hottest setting (without moisture). Lay wax paper over fabric. Iron front and back of fabric until hot. Allow to cool back down to room temperature. Let set for 24 hours before washing.
- - Vinegar: Put fabric with dried Unicorn SPiT design in cold water/vinegar at a 1:1 ratio mix. Let set in vinegar for 24 hours. Rinse with cold water and a very small amount of laundry detergent immediately after removing from water/vinegar solution. Lay flat to dry.
- - Clothes dryer: Put fabric with dried Unicorn SPiT design in dryer for 1 hour on hottest setting. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature. Let set for 24 hours before washing.